Dollars for Degrees Benefit Concert
A Party with a Purpose
Start Delta "Choices" Remix
Dollars for Degrees Promotional Video
Dollars for Degrees Headline Artist
Dollars for Degrees Concert, Emcee
Announcement Party Artist
Funding Our Future
Supporting Student Success and Access to Education
Dollars for Degrees Benefit Concert is the Associated Students of Delta College marquee event, to address student drop-out and stop-out rates by providing tuition and book scholarships to Delta College students pursuing an AA/AS degree or planning to transfer to a four year college/university.
As the cost of living continues to rise it is increasingly difficult for a significant number of students to afford college. Many Delta College students work more than the recommended 20 hours a week, while taking 9 or more units and struggle to pay for books, rising tuition and fees, and basic living expenses such as food, shelter and transportation.
We believe everyone has a right to an education and the opportunity to pursue their educational goals regardless of their income. By hosting the Dollars for Degrees Benefit Concert we hope to address the needs of our students while presenting a fun and entertaining way for the community to support student scholarships.
Delta College Students, Employees and Guests are invited to purchase tickets
- Tickets are General admissions
- Advance ticket price is $25 (additional fees apply)
- Day of show ticket price is $30 (additional fees apply)
- Tickets can be purchased at the Delta College Box office or Online
- Adults 18 and up (government issued ID required)
- Doors open at 7:00PM
Box Office Hours
- Tuesday - Friday, 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Open 2 hours prior to performance
Dollars for Degrees Concert Rules
- NO Purses, backpacks, fanny packs or bags larger than 5.5” x 8.5”. All patrons and bags are subject to search
- NO Food or drinks
- NO Contraband, weapons, pocket knives, key chain knives, knives or pepper spray. Weapons will be confiscated and not returned
- NO Smoking of any kind allowed on District property (includes parking lots)
- NO Pets allowed (except for service animals)
- NO Re-entry
- NO Selfie sticks, monopods, or tripods
- NO Go Pro© cameras; DSLR, digital cameras, camcorders or tablets (Note: Photography and videography are strictly prohibited in the venue)
- NO umbrellas allowed in the venue
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be subject to arrest or asked to leave
- NO Individuals under the age of 18 allowed (Note: Government issued ID required (i.e., state driver’s license, state identification card, passport, etc.) to enter venue)
- NO Refunds
Thank you in advance for your cooperation
Thursday, February 16, 2017
Dollars for Degrees Announcement Party featuring the REJ3CTZ
Join the ASDC for a hip-hop party in the plaza (Danner Hall rain location) and find out who will be headlining our upcoming Dollars for Degrees benefit concert. Free pizza available for students with a Mustang Pass while supplies last. Non-Mustang Pass holders can purchase a combo meal.
Thursday, February 23, 2017
Casting Call for Solo Rap Artist
The ASDC is looking for an aspiring solo rap artist to record a promotional video for our upcoming Dollars for Degrees concert.
The selected artist will receive two complimentary tickets to the concert and a meet and greet with the headline artist.
Artist will be asked to perform an original freestyle rap with the chosen musical recording.
Must be a Delta College student.
Auditions will take place in the Mustang Room Feb. 23rd at 1:30pm
Contact Christina at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sprinkle Me Sundae Bar
Stop by the ASDC Sundae Bar in the quad to create your own signature ice cream sundae and receive a free gift.
Ice cream is free while supplies last!
Thank you to The Creamery for co-sponsoring this event
Delta College Bookstore
San Joaquin RTD
Concert Planning Committee
ASDC VP of Student Affairs, Committee Chair
ASDC President, Marketing Chair
ASDC Student Trustee, Sponsorship Chair
ASDC Treasurer, Finance Chair
Director of Student Activities, Committee Advisor
The mission of the ASDC is to advocate for students and provide student life programs that represent the diversity of the college.
- San Joaquin Delta College
- Office Location: Shima 101F
- Phone: 209-954-5484
For Media Request contact Aja Butler, Director of Student Activities at email@example.com